HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION
Grad 2020 information is available on GRAD WEBSITE
If you have questions, please contact the school at 780-469-1315
Alberta High School Diploma Requirements Minimum requirements for a high school diploma are as follows:
- English 30-1 or 30-2
- Social Studies 30-1 or 30-2
- Mathematics at the 20 level
- Science (10 credits)
- Physical Education 10
- Career and Life Management - CALM
- 10 credits from CTS, PE, Fine Arts, International languages, or locally developed courses
- 10 credits in any 30-level courses in addition to English and Social Studies
TOTAL must exceed 100 credits
To participate in graduation activities, grade 12 students must have:
- a minimum of 100 credits and all Alberta High School Diploma requirements scheduled within the current school year for completion - this may include a registration confirmation for a summer school course in July.
- 90% Attendance Record - unexcused absences and/or lates cannot be more than 10%.
- Abide by all W.P. Wagner rules and behavior expectations.
- All school fees must be paid in full before ordering a grad gown and receiving tickets to the Commencement Ceremony.