Choosing a School
W.P. Wagner School is full in planned classes in the Regular program. For Grades 10, 11 and 12 in the Regular program, we will now only accept resident students who have newly moved into the school’s attendance area. A resident student of Edmonton Public Schools has at least one parent or legal guardian living in Edmonton who is not Roman Catholic. Non-resident students can enrol in another Division school with space in planned classes.
W.P. Wagner is also full in planned classes in Grade 10 in the STEM program.
If you are new to Edmonton Public Schools, you must register online.
The process of choosing a high school can be a very confusing time. Some students just can’t wait to get to high school while others feel uncertain and even a bit afraid. All of these feelings are totally normal. At W.P. Wagner High School, we look forward to providing you with the support and information necessary to make the best choice for you and ultimately a terrific transition into high school. As the newest public high school in Edmonton, we already have so much to be proud of and we are seeking enthusiastic and committed students who want to continue to play a role in creating a school that is truly exceptional!
Here are some tips to help guide you through the important steps leading up to your first official day of high school.
- Dates for enrolling at W.P. Wagner School can be found on the Important Dates page.
- Edmonton Public Schools' High School Registration page can also help you get started.
- W.P. Wagner School's Program Guide outlines opportunities available at our school.
- Grade-specific course checklists are available on the Program Planner page.
- If you are new to Edmonton Public Schools, check out the New to EPSB page.
- Current EPSB students can find more information on the Current EPSB Students page.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
If your child is new to Edmonton Public Schools, you can register for school online. Visit the Division website to learn how to register for school.
CURRENT DIVISION STUDENTS PRE-ENROL
You will need to pre-enrol on SchoolZone to tell us the school you’d like your child to attend next year. Find important dates and deadlines and learn more about pre-enrolment, which opens between March and April each year.
If you have questions about registering for school, contact the school office.