New Student Registration
Kindergarten families and families new to the Division are encouraged to register for school online, using a new digital submission form that opens on Feb. 2. This preferred approach supports our health and safety measures and improves the way the Division collects student information and parent signatures required by Alberta Education.
- Before Feb. 2: Families registering for the current school year (2020-21) can continue to use the online registration Google Form available from their preferred school.
- Starting Feb 2: All families can register using the new online registration process on epsb.ca.
Register using the paper copy
- Families can mail or drop off a completed Student Registration form and supporting documents directly to the school.
- In addition to wearing masks, keeping two metres apart and all other COVID-19 protocols, we recommend:
- Using a container to collect documents, so staff and parents aren’t directly handing documents back and forth.
- Handwashing and disinfecting any objects touched by parents and staff.
- Quarantining paper registration forms for 72 hours before processing them.
If families cannot provide the supporting documents proving their child’s legal name, birth date, home address and citizenship, parents can access the Temporary Declaration Form.
- Before Feb 2: Families who are registering for the current school year using a paper form, will need to print, complete and return the temporary declaration form with their registration documents.
- Starting Feb. 2: More information about the process will be provided.