HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION
2017 GRADUATION DATES TO REMEMBER
All School Fees Due - Immediately
Grad Gown & Commencement Ticket Ordering Online - until April 2, 2017
Grad Photo Retakes - April 18-21, 2017
Handshake Photo with Ms. Allen - April 19, 2017 AM ONLY
Grad Banquet Ticket Purchase Online - April 24 - May 11, 2017
Grad Commencement - Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Grad Banquet - Friday, May 19, 2017
More information as well as links to online sites - check School Zone
& the grad website http://www.wpwagnergrad.com/
If you have questions, please contact the school at 780-469-1315
Ms. Kim Burnham & Mr. Scott Matichuk - Commencement Coordinators
Mr. David Tran & Ms. Adrienne Dorn - Banquet Coordinators
Alberta High School Diploma Requirements
Minimum requirements for a high school diploma are as follows:
- English 30-1 or 30-2
- Social Studies 30-1 or 30-2
- Mathematics at the 20 level
- Science (10 credits)
- Physical Education 10
- Career and Life Management - CALM
- 10 credits from CTS, PE, Fine Arts, International languages, or locally developed courses
- 10 credits in any 30-level courses in addition to English and Social Studies
TOTAL must exceed 100 credits
To participate in graduation activities, grade 12 students must have:
- a minimum of 100 credits and all Alberta High School Diploma requirements scheduled within the current school year for completion - this may include a registration confirmation for a summer school course in July.
- 90% Attendance Record - unexcused absences and/or lates cannont be more than 10%.
- Abide by all W.P. Wagner rules and behaviour expectations.
- All school fees must be paid in full before ordering a grad gown, receiving tickets to the Commencement Ceremony, and purchasing Grad Banquet Tickets.